Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Sunday, September 8, 2013

X2: Wolverine's Revenge PlayStation 2 Cheats

Get All Costumes
Go to the main menu and press Triangle, Circle, Triangle, Square, Square, Square, L1 + L2.

Pick level
Go to the main menu and press Triangle, Circle, Triangle, Square, Triangle, Circle, L1 + R1.

Unlock Cerebro Files
Go to the main menu and press Triangle, Circle, Triangle, Square, Square, Square, R1 + R2.

Unlock Debug menu
Go to the main menu and press Triangle, Triangle, Circle, Circle, Square, Square, Circle, Circle, L1+ R1 + L2 + R2. The debug menu will be available after you pause the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment