Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

XGRA PlayStation 2 Cheats

All Tracks
Enter WIBBLE as a code at the cheat screen. A sound will confirm correct code entry.

Unlock Racing Levels
Enter FREEPLAY as a code at the cheat screen. A sound will confirm correct code entry.

O2 Liveried
Enter UCANDO as a code at the cheat screen. A sound will confirm correct code entry.

Programmer Messages
Enter MUNCHKIN, EDDROOLZ, or EDDIEPOO as a code at the cheat screen. A sound will confirm correct code entry. A programmer message will appear at the end of the credits sequence.

No comments:

Post a Comment